And after the storm, a rainbow. A double rainbow, actually.
Kurt Wilberding, a fashion and street photographer, snapped this Instagram photo in lower Manhattan, after Superstorm Sandy made its way through New York City. Sandy ravaged the Eastern Seaboard Monday night, leaving millions without power.
But what does it mean? We're hoping a quick clean up and a minimal amount of loss for all who were in Superstorm Sandy's path.
More Coverage of Hurricane Sandy
- New York City Subway Stations Turn Into Eery, Empty Platforms
- 6 Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos You’re Sharing on Social Media
- Here’s Proof That Hurricane Sandy Is Nothing Like Irene
- Incredible Viral Soldier Pic Debunked by Military
- Boy Rides Air Mattress Through Flooded Virginia Streets
- How Will Hurricane Sandy Affect The Internet? [VIDEO]
- 5 Emergency Apps to Download Before Hurricane Sandy Hits [VIDEO]
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter Without the Internet