Superstorm Sandy is tearing through New York City, with one building in particular experiencing the brunt of her wrath.
In a YouTube video posted Monday, an unidentified building has its entire front exterior ripped off, falling to the streets in a cloud of dust and debris. (Go to the 45-second mark to see the damage).
With a fierce wind providing its soundtrack, the video also shows fire trucks nearby the building.
Have you witnessed any damage done by Sandy? Tell us in the comments below.
More Coverage of Hurricane Sandy
- New York City Subway Stations Turn Into Eery, Empty Platforms
- 6 Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos You’re Sharing on Social Media
- Here’s Proof That Hurricane Sandy Is Nothing Like Irene
- Incredible Viral Soldier Pic Debunked by Military
- Boy Rides Air Mattress Through Flooded Virginia Streets
- How Will Hurricane Sandy Affect The Internet? [VIDEO]
- 5 Emergency Apps to Download Before Hurricane Sandy Hits [VIDEO]
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter Without the Internet
Homepage photo courtesy Flickr, Serenitbee.