Superstorm Sandy blew through the east coast Monday, leaving millions without power and a huge mess to be cleaned.
Many people, including the majority of New York City, are still without power this morning. Residents woke up to the disaster area Tuesday and captured the damage.
Our thoughts go out to everyone affected by Sandy. We hope you're safe and dry this morning.
Thumbnail image courtesy of sarkieny
More Coverage of Hurricane Sandy
- New York City Subway Stations Turn Into Eery, Empty Platforms
- 6 Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos You’re Sharing on Social Media
- Here’s Proof That Hurricane Sandy Is Nothing Like Irene
- Incredible Viral Soldier Pic Debunked by Military
- Boy Rides Air Mattress Through Flooded Virginia Streets
- How Will Hurricane Sandy Affect The Internet? [VIDEO]
- 5 Emergency Apps to Download Before Hurricane Sandy Hits [VIDEO]
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter Without the Internet