Social media addicts without electricity, cell phone service or Internet access after Hurricane Sandy have found an outlet: Twitter, Sandy Edition.
The photo shows a makeshift Twitter wall, but it appears to look a bit more like Facebook's Timeline. After three days without power, it may all start to look the same though.
"Topic for the day, Cook everything that doesn't smell bad. Yeah chilli!" she wrote.
She even lists current trending topics: #PowersOut, #YOLO and #WeSurvived.
More Coverage of Hurricane Sandy
- New York City Subway Stations Turn Into Eery, Empty Platforms
- 6 Fake Hurricane Sandy Photos You’re Sharing on Social Media
- Here’s Proof That Hurricane Sandy Is Nothing Like Irene
- Incredible Viral Soldier Pic Debunked by Military
- Boy Rides Air Mattress Through Flooded Virginia Streets
- How Will Hurricane Sandy Affect The Internet? [VIDEO]
- 5 Emergency Apps to Download Before Hurricane Sandy Hits [VIDEO]
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter Without the Internet